All requests for donation must be online
Please know that all donation requests will receive full consideration. If granted due to the volume of requests, all communication from the McAllen International Carfest will come via Email or a call from the Director of the McAllen Convention center.
Before submitting your request for donation, please ensure that your request fits within our guidelines.
1. Request must be submitted and received by january 26, 2024. After the date will not be denied.
2. The McAllen International carfest can only donate to charitable organizations in our region.
(Rio Grande Valley)
3. Due to the volume of requests, the international carfest limit donations to once per calendar year for each organization.
4. We need a copy of the organization's IRS Letter of Determination which assigns it a 501 (c) (3) status.
5. All requests will be reviewed by the McAllen International carfest committee.
6. If your organization receives a donation, you would need to provide us with 5 volunteers for the McAllen international carfest.
7. Donation requests must include all the information requested on the application online.
8. Request to use any media platform share, pictures, video and press release for the international McAllen Carfest and the City of McAllen.
9. Donations are given to school & education and the arts, Food, shelter, and shelter for pets scholarships and educational organizations.
Thank you, we will be in contact with you by the email or phone number provided.